niedziela, 16 sierpnia 2015

Incredible journey! – wpis na blogu [język angielski/liceum/poziom podstawowy]




Incredible journey!


Last month I had an amazing experience.

The weather was sunny, so I decided to have a cycling tour with my friends. We wanted to relax and admire beautiful landscapes.

Our trip was really enjoyable. But when we were going through the forest, we suddenly got lost. We chose the wrong way but fortunately we met two cyclists who gave us a map.

Despite this unexpected situation, I consider bike as the best mean of transport. Riding a bike makes you fit, healthy and happy. You don’t have to pay for tickets or fuel. However, it’s hard to travel long distances, because it’s slow, tiring and involves good weather.

It would be great if I could go on a cycling trip once again. I had a great time and got exhausted, but also really pleased and happy.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz