niedziela, 16 sierpnia 2015

Complaining about the hotel – list formalny [język angielski/liceum/poziom rozszerzony]




Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about the hotel in which I stayed two weeks ago. Despite being one of the most luxurious hotels in the city, it turned out to be disappointing.

I was especially unsatisfied with my hotel room. It was not fully-fitted. There was no lamp on the bedside table so it was impossible to read books in the evening. The radiations was broken and it was really cold in the room. What is more, there was no soap and towels in the bathroom and the tap in the washbasin was constantly dripping.

I would also like to express my disappointment with the quality of the food in the hotel restaurant. The dishes were cold and simply tasteless. When I ordered an apple pie, I got a stodgy and greasy cake which I could not eat. Furthermore, the service was impolite and rude. When I asked the waiter for exchanging the apple pie for something else, he shouted at me and ordered me to stop complaining and start eating my cake.

My stay in the hotel was a very unpleasant experience and I would like to get all my money back. I would also appreciate it if you could improve the standard of the hotel.

I am looking forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,


XYZ




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz