niedziela, 16 sierpnia 2015

Expressing concern about development of tourism in the town – list formalny [język angielski/liceum/poziom rozszerzony]




Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my concern about development of tourism in my town. The amount of tourists has been falling for a few years and it makes me worried.

In my opinion, people avoid visiting my town, because it is very noisy and polluted. There are too many cars which pollute the air. What is more, the town becomes unattractive for most people. I suppose that almost everyone has seen our old, boring museums and art galleries. Visiting them for the second time would not be exciting, so no one wants to see them. Furthermore, tourists are always angry when they realise that there are not any nice guest houses to stay in.

I think that it is important to draw tourists’ attention by creating some new attractions. Firstly, you have to build new art galleries which would not be boring. People also need a new theatre or cinema – it is necessary not only for tourists, but for inhabitants too. You should also solve the problem of increasing traffic by building a road around the town. The most important thing is creating new places to stay in, such as luxurious hotels and cosy guest houses.

I am sure that these actions would help to increase the amount of tourists in the town. I hope you would do everything in your power to make tourists visit my beautiful and worth seeing town.

Yours faithfully,


XYZ




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz